BSIDE ESR02 Pro
- A key operation, boot test, a key to get.
- Automatically test the pin elements and display them on the LCD
- Automatic detection of NPN, PNP bipolar transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOS field-effect transistors, junction type FET, diodes, diodes, thyristors, low power unidirectional and bidirectional thyristors.
- Automatic identification element pin arrangement.
- Bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter threshold voltage measurement.
- Identify the LCD transistor by the base emitter threshold voltage and the high current amplification factor.
- Gate MOS FET threshold voltage and gate capacitance measurement.
- Two resistors and resistor symbols can be measured simultaneously. The right shows a decimal value of 4. Both sides of the resistor symbol show the number of pins.
- Can measure a single diode reverse capacitance. If the bipolar transistor is connected to the collector and emitter of the base and pin, the collector or emitter junction reverse capacitance can be measured.
- Resistor: 0 - 50MΩ; Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Capacitor: 25pF - 100mF; Resolution: 1pF
- Inductor: 0.01mH - 20H; Resolution: 0.01mH
- Capacitor ESR: 2uF - 50mF; Resolution: 0.01Ω