The Voltcraft FY-64 Analogue Lead Acid Battery Tester is the perfect tester for quickly checking 6V and 12V lead acid batteries. With regular multimeters, it can be tricky to determine the remaining capacity in lead/acid gel batteries under no load.
This battery tester loads the battery at a high current and measures the battery voltage under load. Batteries in poor condition will register a drop when measured under load, and so they can be identified within seconds. This portable tester is an indispensable tool for workshops, solar power systems, camping and in many other applications.
- Tests 6V or 12V lead acid batteries under load
- Analogue readout indicating remaining capacity
- 100A test current for 12V batteries
- 45A test current for 6V batteries
- Suitable for batteries from 30Ah (12V) and 15Ah (6V)