BON-102 Flux Pen (Soldering)
Bonpens by Bonkote Japan are refillable flux pens that enable fine and accurate flux application to your work area. You can also use a single cartridge, and simply buy the various replacement tips.
A flux pen is a must have when performing any kind of solder rework. The flux is the substance that prevents beading of the solder and helps the solder flow cleanly onto the parts you are soldering.
- Bonkote BON-102 bonpen - brush-type, thin
- Excellent for fine and accurate application of flux
- No flux evaporation - flux density can be kept constant
- Flux can be refilled - economical design
- The cartridge is supplied empty
- Dimensions: 12.5mm grip outside diameter, 187mm length (inc cap), 9g weight (empty), 8ml capacity
- Materials: Polypropylene(PP) / Polyethylene(PE) / Nylon
- ESD: SAFE
- Applicable solvents: Flux / Alcohol / Fluoric lubricant / Anti-flux migration material