Coating Thickness Meter CM-8822 cm-8822 We offer our clients coating thickness gauge for Ferrus & non metals only, which are in compliance with the industry standards. These gauges are majorly used in furniture making as these are efficient in holding two wooden parts strongly together. Further, our gauge can be availed in bulk quantities as we maintain huge stocks. For our clients, we can deliver quality products within the shortest span of time.
The “F” Probe Measure the Thickness of Non-Magnetic Coating (Paint, Plastic, Porcelain, Enamel, Copper, Zinc, Aluminium, Chrome etc) on Magnetic Materials(Iron, Nickel etc)
The “NF” Probe Measure the Thickness of Non-Magnetic Coating (Anodizing, Varnish Paint, Enamel Plastic Coating, Powder etc.) on Non-magnetic Materials
- Display : 4 Digit LCD Display (10mm)
- Measuring Range:0-1000um (0-40 mil)
- Accuracy: ± (1-3%) or ±2.5um (Whichever is the Greater )
- Resolution: 0.1(0-99.9µm), 1µm(over 100µm)
- Operating Principle: Magnetic & Non Magnetic Induction (F/NF)
- Measuring Area: 10.7mm
- Operating Temperature & Humidity: 0⁰C to 50⁰C, ≤80%RH
- Calibration : Self Calibration
- Auto Power Off
- Battery Indicator: Low Battery Indicator
- Power Supply: 4×1.5V AA (UM-3) Battery
- Buttons: 5 Buttons.
- Display Size: 41 X 23 mm.
- Weight: About 260g Including Batteries
- Dimensions: 161x69x32mm (6.3×2.7×1.2 inch)
- Accessories: Carrying Case, Operational Manual, F & NF probe, Calibration foil, Iron and Aluminium Substrate.