Save money on heating and cooling energy costs with the FLIR TG130 Spot Thermal Camera.
Quickly fi nd and troubleshoot temperature-related issues around the house and solve problems fast.
Reduce energy costs. Ideal for seasonal home inspections
• Find heat loss around doors, fl oors, walls, pipes, or windows
• Locate spots where insulation is missing • Find drafts
Solve household heating/cooling issues.
Save time and money on troubleshooting
• Check HVAC performance and functionality
• Discover electrical issues affecting home appliances
• Confirm that refrigerator settings are correct, and food is stored at a safe temperature
Aim the thermal camera at a target then click to freeze the image. No special training required.
• Pocket-portable size
• Ergonomic design
• Standard, easy-to-replace AAA batteries
FLIR TG130 Specifications
|Field of view (FOV)||55° × 43°|
|Minimum focus distance||0.1 m (4 in.)|
|Image frequency||9 Hz|
|Spectral range||8–14 μm|
|Display||1.8 in. TFT LCD|
|Object temperature range||–10 to +150°C (+14 to +302°F)|
|Operating temperature range||–10 to +45°C (+14 to 113°F)|
|Storage temperature range||–40 to +70°C (–40 to 158°F)|
|Certifications||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)|
|Detector type||Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer|