Leeb Hardness Tester HM-6561
Applicable to die cavity of molds, inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line, failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment, inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces, testing surface of a small hollow space, material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials, rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
- Palm size for narrow space.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,HL.
- Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
- User recalibration function allowed.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Low battery indication.
|Display|| 12.5 mm LCD|
| Materials|| 9 different common materials|
| Measuring range|| 200 ~ 900 HLD|
| Accuracy|| Display error ± 0.8 %|
| Repeatability|| ± 0.8 %|
| Conversion|| HL-HRC-HRB-HB-HV-HSD|
| Memory|| 50 data-groups can be stored and re-readable|
| Impact device|| D Will handle, Weight: 75g|
| Storage temperature|| -30 ~ +60 ℃|
| Working Conditions|| Temperature: -10 ~ +50 ℃ Humidity: ≤ 90 %|
| Power supply|| 4 x 1.5 V AAA size (UM-4) battery|
| Dimension|| 120 × 62 × 30 mm|
| Weight|| 164 g (not including batteries)|