It is mainly used in aluminum processing industry. Also, it can be used for glass steel industry.
* A digital indentation hardness tester, is the latest design and development of our company.
* It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
* It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
* Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
* Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB.
* No need to support. The hardness tester is only tested on one side of the sample without support.
* Can be used for measuring Barcol Hardness, other hardness value can be calculated out by the experimental curve. Such as Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
* With the maximum hold function, hold the maximum hardness value during measurement.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
0~100Hba,Amount to 25~150HBW
390g(Not Including Batteries)
2 Standard Blocks
Pin Length Calibration Block
Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software