TL866A Universal Programmer
The TL866A is a well designed cost-friendly high speed USB Programmer with 40-PIN universal socket that supports an ICSP serial programming port. The kit includes a test clip and 25 SPI Flash adapters. The TL866A supports over 13000 Chips!
1. High speed programming.
2. Small in size, low power consumption, unheated integrated programmer.
3. All chips do not need to be connect to power supply, USB port can supply enough power.
4. Best internal 40 pins overvoltage protection, the best VPP, VCC 4th grade overcurrent protection. Short circuit won't reset PC or programmer.
5. Support 12700+ Chips, support serial series, parallel series chips, thousands of 40/44/48 Pin high capacity Flash.
6. Special serial programming ICSP interface (TL866A has this function, TL866CS does not have this function)
7. Can test 74/54 CMOS 4000 series Integrated circuit, it can locate at gate circuit CMOS error.
8. IC serial number function is completed and practical.
9. Support Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista, Win7(32bit and 64bit) operating system.
10. Original creation: Support AVR MCU internal RC Calibration to operate on Encrypted volume of chips.
TL866A VS TL866CS:
1. ICSP interface (6-pin interface of the programmer right side) is limited to the TL866A model.
2. Partly Microchip's MCU with more than 40pins require the use of the TL866A for ICSP interface programming.
Most of Microchip's PICs MCU support programming on ICSP and 40PIN seat.
3. About ATMEGAxxxx and SYNCMOS’s MCU SM89xxx SM59xxx
TL866A support serial programming on ICSP and parallel programming on seat.
TL886CS only support parallel programming on seat.
4. AT45DBxxxx can only be programmed using the ICSP interface (TL866A only).
5. To all other chips, TL866A and TL866CS no diffrent.
Both programmers work with genuine TL866 adapters for devices up to 48 pins.