This Digital Surface Profile Gauge is a handheld gauge for
fast and accurate measurement of the peak-to-valley height of the surface
profile of blast cleaned surfaces
* It meets the standards of ASTMD-4417-B, IMOMSC.215(82),
SANS5772, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI-63101-000. Suitable for the
laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. Accurate, immediate and
* The tungsten carbide tip will last for up to 20,000 readings and can then be
easily replaced by the user in the field. Cost per test is significantly lower
than other test methods.
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
* Manual or automatic power off.
* Metric/Imperial Conversion.
* With average calculation function.
* Separate Probe.
* Use USB data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
0 ~ 800 µm/29.5 mils
±5% or ±5µm,(whichever is the greater)
0.1µm / 1µm
Temperature : 0 ~ 50°C
Humidity : < 80% RH
Standard Sample Plate
Carrying Case (B04)