* It consists of Light Source, Optical System, Detection System, Data Process and Display System. The whiteness Calculation Formula of the instrument is blue light whiteness R457.
* Use of high quality imported components, good reliability.
* The optical path design is reasonable, simple. Adopt filter system with correction, the whiteness can be reflected quantitatively.
* No preheating after starting, measurements can be taken after simple calibration, easy to operate.
* Pass strict inspection and testing, the instrument conforms to the JJG 512-2002 Whiteness Meter Verification Regulation. Also conforms to GB3978, GB3979, GB7973, GB7974, ISO2470, GB8904.2, QB1840, GB2913, GB13025.2, GB1543, ISO2471, GB10339, GB5950, GB12911, GB2409 and other standards.
* Able to memory 254 groups of measurement data.
* Use USB data out put and RS- 232 data out put to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data out put choice.
The light source of the instrument is long-life LED with 457nm, conforming to the light source requirement in the JJG 512-2002 National Metrological Whiteness Meter Verification Regulation. The measurement of the instrument adopts the principle of photoelectric effect. The diffuse reflectance Radiant Brightness Energy Value of the sample surface is receive by the optical cell. Then, the value is amplified by high-precision auto zeroing operation amplifier, inputted to the calibration circuit for energy calibration. Then, the whiteness value of the sample is directly shown on the digital display.
|Whiteness Formula||Blue Light Whiteness WB=R457|
|Measuring Aperture||18x11 mm Rectangle|
|Stability of Display||<<0.5|
|Repeatability of Measurement||<<0.1|
|Power Supply||Lithium Battery|
|Size||Main Unit||140x45x75 mm|