WS2320-1 Misol Original
Misol Wireless weather station connect to WIFI, upload
data to web
1.It can measure: Wind speed, wind direction, rain, temperature (outdoor & indoor), humidity (outdoor & indoor), pressure, UV, illuminance, heat index.
2.It transmits data from the outdoor sensor array to the receiver wirelessly(433Mhz).
3.The receiver(display) can connect to Wi-Fi (support 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi), and the data can be uploaded to the websites (www.wundergound.com, www.weathercloud.net, wow.metoffice.gov.uk)
4.The computer connecting to the same Wi-Fi (support
2.4Ghz Wi-Fi), it can view the current information from the device, and export
the history data into computer (format: csv)
1) Free PC software to view the weather
data, after PC connecting to the same Wi-Fi(support 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi)
(remark: software language: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Deutsch, English, French, Hungarian, Polish, Svenska, Spanish)
2) History Record interval is: 1-240minutes(adjustable). The receiver can log 3552 records in total.
3) Time and date, Sunrise and Sunset time, Moon phase.
4) Indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity & Wind chill & wind direction & Rainfall & Pressure measure,
5) Display rain rate, rainfall data in 24 hours, one week, one month, one year, total rain and rainfall event.
6) Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort.
7) The direction of the wind with 360 degree.
8) Wind chill, dew point and heat index temperature display.
9) Barometric, weather forecast.
10) MAX, MIN with a time stamp.
11) High alarm and low alarm.
12) Light and UV index.
13) Save the data when batteries is changed
14) High light LED backlight
Transmission distance: Max. 100meter (330
(tested in open field, no obstacle in between, no interference in between)
RF Frequency: 433 MHz
Temperature range: -40～+60°C
Accuracy : +/- 1˚C, Resolution:0.1˚C
Accuracy : +/- 5%, Resolution: 1%
Rain volume: 0 - 9999 mm
Resolution:0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm), 1mm (if rain volume > =1000mm)
Accuracy : +/- 10%
Wind speed: 0-50m/s (0~100mph)
Accuracy: +/- 1m/s (wind speed< 5m/s), +/-10% (wind speed >=5m/s)
Wind direction: 0 to 359 degree
Light: 0-200k Lux
Accuracy : +/-15%
Measuring interval for outdoor sensor: 16 sec
Indoor temperature range: 0˚C--50˚C
Resolution : 0.1˚C
Accuracy : +/-1˚C
Accuracy : +/- 5%
air pressure range: 300-1100hPa (8.85 -32.5inHg)
Accuracy : +/-3hpa
Resolution : 0.1hPa (0.01inHg)
Measuring interval (indoor sensor): 48 sec
Alarm Duration: 120 seconds
5. Barometric Pressure graph
6.Weather Forecast icon
7.information display area
9. Alarm icon
10. Memory status
13.Wind speed/Gust speed
14.wind chill/Dew point/Heat index
20.Wifi Signal icon