Known by engineers for making
excellent quality tools & soldering irons! This is a genuine Hakko FX-888D
with digital temperature control! We worked hard to get the best and a
great price, these are not knock-offs. This iron is an upgrade to the
venerable Hakko 936 - smaller footprint but more powerful for a faster heat up
The Hakkos have quality construction; this iron is the last one you'll need for decades. Heats up in 30 seconds, with a calibrated temperature control knob gives precision heat to minimize cold solder joints. Once you know you're on the path of electronics, this is the iron you'll want beside you on your desk.
The new Digital version has a display in either Fahrenheit or Centigrade (customer adjustable), so you can set the temperature as well as see the current tip temp.
- 65 Watts
- Ceramic Heater
- Temperature Range: 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C)
- Temperature Stability: ±1.8°F (1.0°C)
- Temperature Control: Closed-loop sensor
- Dimensions: 100(W) x 120(H) x 120(D) mm, 3.9(W) x 4.7(H) x 4.7(D) in.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)
- ESD Safe: Yes
- IPC J-STD-001: Meets or Exceeds requirements
- 900M-T-1.6D 1.6mm 'screwdriver' tip
- For use in 120V countries only
- UL Approved